Cast for two

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

How are the blogs of the colleagues doing ?





In the above Google spreadsheet, I compared how the blog's of my colleques at the VRT are doing. At least those are the blogs I'm aware of. Of course its comparing apples with oranges because several blogs have different aims. The point of this post is more about the method. The first column list the URL's. The second column lists the estimated value of the blogs calculated by SmartPageRank (Remarkt that the performance of this webservice is flaky. Sometimes it returns errors or incorrect results). I also tried DNScoop but the service values my blog at $1,320,066 , probably only a small measurement error ;). The third column lists the Google Pagerank obtainted by the Pagerank Checker of Peter Forret ( a number between 0 and 10, higher is better). The fourth column reports the website grade calculated by the website grader (a number between 0 and 100, the higher the better). The last two columns list the Technorati rank (lower is better) and authority (higher is better) I checked with Xinu Returns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only "rank" that matters is the one with real euro's on it! :)