- Will Wright takes stage to announce that Spore will be released for mac first. His showing up supports the claim from Steve that OSX takes gaming serious. I can brag for to months to my PC collegues about how good Spore is (isn't that priceless ;-))
- A basic version for .Mac becomes free and is powered and fully interoperable with Google services. More iDisk space can be bought from Google or Amazon S3.
- Iphone comes to Belgium.
- Apple clarifies their bidding strategy together with Google on the 700 MHz spectrum. This is why 'something is in the air'.
- OSX Leopard is updated with a functional ZFS filesystem from SUN. ZFS has already been open sourced for osx but is in beta.
- Timemachine can be used over Wifi. Currently, backup synchronisation goes only over the USB or Ethernet wire. I hope to be able to connect a USB disk to the Apple Basestation Extreme and connect my macbook pro via Wifi.
- Itunes Europe launches with rental movies from major studios.
- OSX on AppleTV becomes open. We can prototype or own channel on it.
- Google Maps becomes integrated in Ipod Touch.
Cast for two